- High quality wall plugs are designed for use with all screw fixings in masonry and concrete.
- Screw guide stops screw from penetrating sides, by ensuring positive tracking down entire length. M-teeth combined with side-links and screw-guide, ensure entire plug face is forced against walls of hole, for enhanced grip in soft materials.
- Offset block profile allows plug to hold firmly against sides of hole when expansion begins. The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
- Base Material Short expansion plug is recommended for use in concrete, natural stone and brick. Highly recommended for use in all solid materials building including lightweight concrete, brickwork and aerated concrete blocks.
- The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
GT Gloptook Plastic Wall Plugs , 35 mm Standard, Multicolour (50)
Quantity – 50 pcs ( in one packet )
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.